University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships 2020 in Germany is now open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Hamburg .
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family related issues.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry or physics.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hamburg, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded/Fees Assistance
Scholarship level: PhD and Post-Doctoral Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Fees Assistance including EUR 1200, EUR 154 for childcare
Subject Eligibility: Subjects tenable in the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
How to Apply
- A completed Scholarship Application Form, signed by your parent or guardian
- Personal Statement
- Copies of official school transcripts for the past 3 years
- One recent passport sized photograph (digitally attached to the application form)
The deadline of the scholarship is October 31, 2019
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND