University Of Hamburg 2019 Undergraduate Grants in Germany: International students are hereby invited to apply for the University of Hamburg Undergraduate Awards in Germany. It’s a study-abroad-scholarship for the Germans and students from other nationalities interested in going overseas to study.
- Applicants must be German Students
- Applicants must have completed their degree at Universität Hamburg and students planning to study or complete an internship in Europe or in an ERASMUS country.
Application Procedures for the University Of Hamburg 2019 Undergraduate Grants in Germany:
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Of Hamburg, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship / stipend award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Slots: Not stated, but many slots available depending on scholarship committee’s decision
Scholarship Worth: Each successful scholar will get the monthly subsidies of €300 to €500 to cover living expenses for 6 months to go abroad during their studies.
Subject Eligibility: All Subjects
Country/Candidate Eligibility: German Students, International Students may be considered.
English Language Requirement: English Language test requirement depends on oversea school of choice.
How to Apply
- To apply, visit the website and fill in the online application form
- Complete applications and supporting documentation should be submitted
- Successful candidates will be informed in October 2019.
- If you do not hear from the University Of Hamburg Student Funding Office by Friday 31 october 2019, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Or visit: Official Scholarship Page
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND