The need-based scholarship is available for the Australian and international students. Curtin University is offering a number of applications for the Inspiring Innovation Scholarship to the brightest students.
This is a merit-based scholarship open for the candidate who enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field of Business and Law, Science & Engineering Health Sciences, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Humanities.
As the largest university in Australia, Curtin University is a public research university and ranked 20th globally for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why at Curtin University? Curtin offers a range of services to support a candidate with their career development and planning. At this university, students can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned to their degree.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Scholarship Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Business and Law, Science & Engineering Health Sciences, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year. Students of all majors can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Each eligible applicant must need to take admission to study the undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must need to submit an essay in a Word or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who apply for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, they must require an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above 70 and a bachelor degree awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be required to satisfy Curtin University’s English language proficiency for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $1000 to the successful scholar.